Tuesday, December 4, 2012



December 4th and still no snow...
Well, we did have a bit of snow here in Kamloops a couple of weeks ago, but ever since then it has gotten warmer and the snow all melted away.

It's rather odd to look out the window at this time of the year and find a beautiful sunny day outside. It's also rather odd to realize one cannot simply just walk out of the building and enjoy the wonderful sunshine and beautiful blue skies.... 

Finals are here - Yesterday I had my first one. I decided to rebel a bit and walk to Starbucks, just to have a taste of fresh air [once again]. Today I won't allow myself that privilege though - tomorrow I have my Cardiopulmonary Final and I must sit here and absorb a lot of information. I will save fresh air and sunshine for the Christmas Break, in a couple of weeks - when with no doubt snow will be around, forcing me to stay inside reading or sleeping or doing some non-outside activity. Yippee!!! The joys of being in school :)

Cheers and until next time, L.  

No comments:

Post a Comment