Saturday, December 8, 2012

I'm Coming Home...






Well, who would have thought.... 6 exams done and 2 more to go.
Almost time to go home!

The semester has really come to an end and in a week I will be back in Salmon Arm with my family, where I will spend the Christmas Holidays. I feel rather exhausted and drained at the moment and the feeling that I'm almost done writing first semester final examinations brings me peace and takes a huge weight off my shoulders! I feel like I can't wait to have a break and sleep for days, even though I know once I'm home I'll get really busy helping mom bake Christmas cookies, writing Christmas cards, and seeing loads of people. I know I'll probably be busier than I'd like to be but it will be fun busy! Fun busy = great moments! Great moments = Happy Luke!!! :)

I hope to be ready and well rested for January - I have a friend (Daniel) who is coming from Columbia!! He will arrive Jan 2nd. Daniel was here last year as an exchange student and he is now coming back to TRU to do his Masters! I'm so excited to have him here with me.

Well, I wish y'all a lovely Christmas and may this time of the year remind you of what love really means in your life. Remember those who are around you, those who are far away... and those who live in your heart!

Until next time, L.



Photo credits to a wonderful & very talented photographer and friend: Viktoria Haack




No comments:

Post a Comment